These are probably one of the easiest cookies I’ve ever made, but get this… they also happen to be REALLY DANG DELICIOUS!
Made with just a few simple ingredients, ready in 10 minutes from prep to finish & they make for the perfect snack in between meals to hold you over!
PRO TIP: if sugar is a concern for you, instead of using chocolate chips, use your fave homemade or store bought granola (providing it’s lower in sugar than the chocolate chips obvi!). You’ll still get that crunch factor but with a lot healthier ingredients & less sugar!
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp. organic peanut butter
- 4 tbsp. pure organic maple syrup
- 2-4 tbsp. water as needed (if batter is too crumbly)
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp. granola of choice or vegan dark chocolate chips (I used La Fourmi Bionique Grain-Free Granola)
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl & mix until a batter is formed. Since coconut flour absorbs liquid quickly, you may need to add anywhere from 2-4 tbsp. water to soften the batter. You should be able to shape & flatten it without it crumbling.
- Shape the cookies, flatten with the back of a fork & place on the baking sheet (I made 12).
- Bake for 6-7 minutes, remove from the oven & let cool!