I absolutely positively adore the taste of roasted fennel & bell peppers on their own, but imagine the miracle that comes alive when you put them together… OH MY GOODNESS!
My sister & I basically already devoured half the batch, hence why I make them so often.
The trick is to spice them up so perfectly that they’re so full of flavour, they need nothing else (aka yes you will love them so much you’ll just eat them off the plate as is).
- 4 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 bulb fennel, sliced
- 2 white onions, sliced
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Celtic sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tbsp. natural unsweetened rice vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the veggies to a large bowl, season & toss to coat.
- Place the veggies on the baking sheet & roast for 25-30 minutes. Broil on high for 3 minutes.