You guys voted YES to this recipe, so I deliver!
I whipped these babes up for my sis for lunch today & she loved them! Super simple & easy to prepare, they make for a great add-in to bowls, salads or lettuce wraps!
Since I eat plant-based, I obviously post less fish & chicken recipes but since I’m also the chef at the Ohana Rez, I often prep those things for the fam so I like to share that too to give you guys variety.
- 1 pack wild shrimp (try your best to get it from the United States & not overseas & avoid farmed shrimp at all costs!)
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- Celtic sea salt & black pepper
- Avocado oil spray
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat & spray with avocado oil spray.
- Once heated, add the garlic & sauté for about 2 minutes, until it starts to get browned & fragrant.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet & season with sea salt & black pepper.
- Sauté for a few minutes until the outsides start to brown & look crispy, but not overly! You don’t want to over cook them because then they taste super dry & rubbery!