Here’s a super yummy & easy side dish you can prepare in literally minutes!
Spice it up to your liking or follow the recipe to a T & you’ll be mind-blown that it isn’t rice! It’s grain free (duh), full of fibre & beneficial minerals & vitamins, easier to digest than raw cauliflower & lower in carbs than rice!
I threw in some carrots & celery but what’s fun about this dish is that you can throw in anything you like & even make it a main meal if you add in some protein or egg to make an Asian style fried rice!
- 1 head cauliflower, florets only
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne
- 3 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley flakes
- Add the cauliflower florets to the bowl of your food processor & pulse until a rice texture is obtained. Don’t over pulse or it’ll become mushy.
- Add the cauliflower rice & all the other ingredients to a large skillet & toss to coat.
- Cook over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes until everything is combined & veggies are slightly softened but still crunchy!
- If you’re adding a source of protein or eggs, you can cook them separately & throw them in when the rice is almost ready since they take longer to cook!