Yummy, crunchy, crispy, nutritious, full of flavour, so easy & simple to make & the seasonings work well with any veggie of your choice!
In fact, the mix is so good, you could even use it to marinate your fave protein dishes!
And get this… the ginger, cayenne & apple cider vinegar are all very anti-inflammatory so they’ll help relieve any digestive distress & they’re also great for maintaining a good pH balance in the body, boosting immunity & the body’s antioxidant defence system! So… you’re getting delish veggies BUT also a lil’ something extra on the nutrition front!
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- ~30 Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 box white mushrooms
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into rounds
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. natural organic rice vinegar (unseasoned)
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Add all the veggies to a large skillet (large enough to toss them around in) & season with all the seasonings. Toss to coat.
- Heat the skillet over medium-high heat & cook the veggies for about 12-14 minutes, stirring every now & then to prevent them from sticking to the skillet.
- Cook until they smell delish & they become browned & crispy on the outside!