Lunch inspo comin’ in hot 😍🥗
Wanna know how to put a healthy & delicious lunch together in just 5 minutes? here goes…
- Chop up some fresh spinach or any greens of choice & throw it into a bowl as your base
- Chop up some fresh crunchy veggies: tomato, cucumber, radish, fennel are what I was feeling today!
- If you have any roasted veggies on hand, throw some in for added flavour: I added my roasted bell peppers
- Make your dressing: I simply used lemon, apple cider, minced garlic, sea salt, black pepper, parsley & oregano; pour it right over the veggies & toss to coat!
- Top with some fats/protein: I went with raw unsalted almonds, avocado & nutritional yeast (& had a mini hemp protein shake on the side for added protein with my new fave unsweetened hemp protein by Manitoba Harvest)
- AND THEN OF COURSE… THE MOST IMPORTANT PART: DEVOUR IT!
Easy as 1-2-3!
- 2 cups fresh greens
- Handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 4-5 fresh radish, chopped
- 1/2 bulb fennel, chopped
- Roasted veggies of choice
- Juice from one lemon
- 2 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove galric, minced
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. raw organic unsalted almonds
- 1/4 avocado, cubed
- Nutritional yeast for garnish
- Add all the ingredient to a large bowl & season directly in the bowl with the dressing ingredients. Toss to coat, top with nutritional yeast & enjoy!