Wanna make a killer BERRY delicious (pun intended) fibre & antioxidant rich breaky this AM? Get crackin’ because this recipe will make all your comforting oatmeal dreams come true!!!
They’re thick, rich, creamy, naturally sweet, taste like scrumptious blueberry pie & they’re perfect for a warm fall breakfast! I love starting my day with fibre & lots of water because it gives my digestive system a good kickstart after it’s been in “starvation mode” all night!
- 1/2 cup steel cut oats (you can also use rolled oats & cook them on the spot!)
- 1/3 cup plant based milk
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 tsp. pure organic vanilla
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 1/3 cup frozen mixed berries
- TOPPINGS: Banana, pumpkin & sesame seeds, raw almonds & Living Intentions radiant raspberry probiotic granola
- Add the steel cut oats, milk, water & vanilla to a skillet. Cook over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes until the oats start to thicken.
- Add the berries & chia seeds & continue to cook until liquid is absorbed & oats are creamy.
- Remove from the heat, add toppings & enjoy!