Love me some sautéed lemon garlic rapini! How ’bout you?
Rapini contains tons of anti-inflammatory nutrients, such as folate & vitamin C, it’s also rich in vitamin K, crucial for bone health, contains tons of cancer-fighting phytochemicals, detoxifies & heals the liver, promotes skin health, improves insulin sensitivity, provides a boost of antioxidants & increased immunity, helps relieve certain respiratory conditions & provides a good source of vitamin A, essential for strong mucous membranes, gut, skin & vision health!
This dish makes for a great side with some lean chicken, fish, seafood, tempeh, tofu, stir fry or it’s also great for throwing into a vegan or egg omelette, salad or Buddha bowl!
- 1 bunch fresh rapini
- Raw organic apple cider vinegar or avocado oil for heartier greens
- Himalayan salt & black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 fresh lemon
TO MAKE IT:
- Lightly steam the rapini for 2-4 minutes (for more wilted greens) or skip this step for crunchier greens.
- Add the rapini to a skillet & season with raw apple cider vinegar, Himalayan salt, black pepper & 3 cloves of minced garlic. Heat over medium-high heat & sauté until the greens are wilted & turn darker green.
- Once cooked, remove the rapini from the stove, drizzle with fresh lemon & enjoy!