I know what you’re thinking… this recipe looks so simple, what’s so great about it? 🤔 THAT’S JUST IT… it’s simple AF but you’d never know it because the flavour is B.O.M.B. & it’s all about that perfect roast!
Bell peppers make for a great addition to salads, bowls, pasta or wraps/sandwiches because they’re full of antioxidants, vitamin C & vitamin A, which is crucial for healthy skin, cell renewal & eye health, not to mention they pack a ton of fibre so they’re great for promoting healthy digestion.
- 4 large bell peppers, sliced
- 3 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar (sub for 1.5 tbsp. avocado oil for heartier veggies)
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2-1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the peppers to a large bowl & season with the other ingredients. Toss to coat.
- Place the peppers on the sheet, roast for 25-30 minutes at 425F until peppers are browned & crispy on the outside.