#SendHelp, I can’t stop with the pumpkin spice EVERYTHING!
I feel so #basic, but it’s just so delicious!! This ALMOND BUTTER PUMPKIN SPICE FREEZER FUDGE is on fire!!!!
- 6 ingredients
- 5 minutes
- gluten & grain-free, vegan, naturally sweet, full of pumpkin spice deliciousness & nutritious
- possibly nut-free: just sub the almond butter for sunflower seed butter or another nut-free alternative & throw in chocolate chips instead of sliced almonds ➖melts in your mouth, creamy, soft, chewy & fudgy AF
- perfect last minute thanksgiving desert that tastes like pumpkin pie!
I used my homemade DIY pumpkin spice, which you can find the recipe for on my blog but feel free to use a pre-made blend!
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée (not pie filling) OR mashed banana OR applesauce
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pure organic maple syrup
- 1-2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice blend
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tbsp. raw sliced almonds OR dark chocolate chunks
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Add all the ingredients (except almonds/chocolate) to a sauce pan & heat over medium heat, whisking continuously until smooth & creamy.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Top with slivered almonds or chocolate chips & a few pinches of sea salt & freeze for 2-3 hrs.
- Cut into squares & store in the fridge or freezer! They thaw quite quickly so you don’t have to take them out for much time before serving them!
- Enjoy! 🙂