DRINK YOUR GREENS!!
warm & frothy matcha latte FTW!
so easy & so yummy & it has an added adaptogen kick, perfect for:
- that mid-afternoon energy slump when you still need energy for the rest of the day
- when stress/anxiety mode is full force & you need to step back & calm down
- when you need a little focus & concentration booster
- if you just need a little pick me up without the caffeine crash!
TO MAKE THIS FROTHY DELICIOUSNESS:
- boil your water to about 80C (if you have a kettle with a regulator) OR boil your water & let it cool off for 5-7 minutes; this is uber important because boiling water ruins the taste & flavour of matcha!
- froth 1/4 cup of your fave plant-based milk in your Nespresso frother, if you have one or just warm it & add it to the blender if you don’t!
- add 2 cups warm water, the frothed milk, 1 tsp. organic ceremonial grade matcha,1 tsp. ashwagandha & 1 tsp. chaga, few pinches vanilla bean powder or a splash pure organic vanilla extract & a homemade DIY pumpkin spice (or Ceylon cinnamon) & blend until combined & frothy!
- pour & enjoy!