Quick, easy, fudgy & gooey,delicious!
Full of protein & antioxidants!
Flourless, vegan & gluten-free!
Made with just a few ingredients & no butter, oil, grains or added sugar!
… these babes are basically an energizing brownie in muffin form & they’re the perfect example of how there is ALWAYS a healthier alternative to your fave classics that still tastes as delicious & actually makes you feel good!
They’re great for on the go snacking or breakfast & so decadent, you’ll want them for dessert!
Get your bowl out & get cracking because trust me, you want to!
- 1 cup mashed banana (about 2 medium bananas)
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup vegan protein powder of choice
- 1/4 cup raw organic cacao powder
- 3/4 cup fresh berries of choice
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- OPTIONAL: 1-2 tbsp. natural sweetener of choice
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a muffin tin with 9 liners.
- Add the ingredients to a mixing bowl & combine until smooth.
- Gently fold in the berries.
- Press the mixture into each tin, filling 3/4 way through & add a berry or 2 as topping.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean. Let cool in the muffin tin completely.
- PS: You can tots freeze these if you make a larger batch! I’d wrap each one individually. Otherwise, keep them in the fridge to preserve freshness!