This dressing has been a staple of mine FOREVER & that’s because it’s so yummy, versatile, nutritious & tastes good on & with just about everything!
It’s full of pH balancing & digestive healing apple cider vinegar & a great way to incorporate it into your life without having to down it straight, antioxidant & vitamin C rich lemon, tangy Dijon, anti-inflammatory flavourful spices & sugar-free pre-biotic gut healing yacon syrup!
My mentality when it comes to salad dressings is that they’re just as delicious oil-free! I much prefer to load my salads & bowls up with hearty healthy fat ingredients like seeds, nuts & avocado! To read more about how I put together healthy salad dressings, click here: Fully Loaded Chicken, Avocado & Roasted Beet Salad In An Apple Cider, Lemon & Turmeric Dressing & My Tips For Putting Together Healthy Homemade Dressings!.
- 1/2 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup any other vinegar of choice (I used balsamic)
- Juice from one large lemon
- 1 heaping tbsp. raw Dijon mustard
- A few splashes yacon syrup
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4-1/2 tsp. ground turmeric
- Add all the dressing ingredients to a bowl & whisk until combined & no Dijon chunks are leftover. Alternatively, add it to your blender!
- Store in a mason jar or other airtight container, refrigerate & enjoy.