I can’t even begin to tell you guys how excited I am that I can finally use maca again! Turns out the issues I was having were because I was eating it raw as opposed to gelatinized! Now that I switched over to gelatinized maca, I feel amazing! No more racing heart or jitters!
This chia pudding is maca chocolate heaven! I used a maca chocolate powder blend by Organika, made with just organic maca & cacao & threw this overnight breaky together in 2 minutes! It’s delicious, energy-boosting, great for skin & hormone health, full of fibre, healthy anti-inflammatory fats, plant protein & natural sweetness from vanilla!
So creamy, thick, satisfying, delicious & nutritious! It makes for a perfect pre workout breaky that doesn’t feel heavy but fills you up & you can even take it on the go super easily!
- 3 tbsp. organic chia seeds
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract or maple syrup/honey/yacon syrup
- 1 tsp. Organika maca chocolate blend OR 1/2 tsp. gelatinized maca & 1/2 tsp. raw cacao powder
- Toppings: I used berries, organic dried mulberries & ceylon cinnamon
- Add the chia pudding ingredients to a glass container or jar & mix until combined.
- Cover & refrigerate overnight to thicken.
- In the AM, stir & add toppings!