Yes, you read right… avocados! I had a leftover 1/2 avocado & logically… AVOCADO COOKIES came to mind because, have you met me?
These babes are delicious, full of protein, antioxidants, fibre & SOOOO FLUFFY, you’d think you were biting into a cloud! You want & need them in yo’ life!
They’re possibly vegan, gluten-free & sweetened super lightly with raw honey… but they’re so delicious, you’d never know they’re THIS healthy!
- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1/2 cup vegan protein (or any protein powder of choice)
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. raw organic honey
- 1/4 cup mashed avocado
- 3 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 3 tbsp. your fave granola OR dark chocolate chips (I used One Degree Organics honey hemp sprouted oat granola)
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all the ingredients except the granola or chocolate to a bowl & mix until combined.
- Fold in the granola.
- Roll the batter into 14-16 balls & place them on the baking sheet. Flatten them with the back of a spoon. Wet your hands in between every few & keep in mind they’ll spread a bit!
- Bake for 8-9 minutes until the edges are firm & bottoms are browned. Remove from the oven & let cool.