Betcha didn’t think I could sneak vegan, paleo & healthy in the same sentence as fudge, am I right?!
You thought wrong!
This fudge is all that & more… it’s easy, pulls apart like caramel (I’m serious… I’m talking ooey gooey goodness), smooth, delicious & really hits the spot for that chocolate or candy craving! Not to mention the flaked sea salt adds just the right amount of salty to complement the chocolate & maple syrup!
Your job is easy: just add the ingredients to your food processor, spread the batter into a pan & chill until it’s firm, slice it up into cubes & CANDY AWAY!
- 3/4 cup any nut or seed butter (I used almond)
- 1/4 cup & 2 tbsp. pure organic maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. raw organic cacao powder
- Sea salt flakes for topping
- Add the ingredients to your food processor & pulse until completely smooth. The batter will start to clump up into a ball & that’s how you’ll know it’s ready.
- Line a round pie dish or loaf pan with parchment paper & press the batter into the pan.
- Flatten the top with a spatula or the back of a spoon. Top with sea salt flakes.
- Freeze for at least an hour or until solid.
- Keep it stored in the freezer because it thaws quickly – the power of no preservatives!