When I tell you guys these muffins are fall in muffin form, I mean it! They’re bursting with deliciousness, sweet & savoury flavah, moist & chewy, comforting, grain-free, vegan, naturally sweetened & FULL OF VITAMIN-C & ANTIOXIDANT-RICH CARROTS!!!
They require very minimal prep, no mixer, just one bowl & 30 minutes of your time! EVERYONE WILL LOVE THEM. That’s a promise!
INGREDIENTS (6 muffins):
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 flax eggs (3 tbsp. Ground flaxseed mixed with 9 tbsp. warm water; let sit to gel up) OR 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp. mashed banana
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- Few pinches sea salt
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. pure organic vanilla
- 1 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- OPTIONAL: 1/4 cup dried organic unsweetened cranberries or raisins
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a muffin tin with liners.
- Prepare your flax eggs.
- Add all the ingredients except carrots & dried fruit (if adding) to a bowl & mix until a batter is formed.
- Fold in carrots & add-ins.
- Stuff the batter into the muffin tins – the muffins won’t rise so you can fill them to the top!
- Bake for 22-25 minutes until browned & crispy on top!