Those grill marks, right?!
One of my fave kitchen appliances is my Breville Smart Grill!
It literally gives you the best of both worlds: an indoor BBQ in the fall & winter without having to freeze your butt off outside! It’s easy to use, clean & gives veggies, fish, meat, chicken, seafood & paninis a grilled & charred flavour like no other! I’m not paid or sponsored to tell you this – I just genuinely love it!
These veggies are great for layering in lasagna, making eggplant parm, as a side dish with protein & grains, chopped into pasta, grilled veggie wraps or sandwiches, salads or bowls or simply devoured as is!
- 6 mini eggplants, sliced lengthwise
- 4 bell peppers, cut into 4-5
- 1 tbsp. dried rosemary
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Avocado oil spray
- Fresh lemon for drizzling
- Preheat your BBQ or indoor grill (or oven or grill pan) to 350F. If you’re using your oven, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the veggies to a bowl, season & toss.
- IF GRILLING: Place them on the grill (or baking sheet), close it to press it down & grill for about 5-7 minutes on one side, then flip & grill for another 5 minutes.
- IF ROASTING: Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Once baked, broil on high for 3-4 minutes. BUT watch closely so they don’t burn!