Here’s a super simple overnight oats recipe that you can customize to your liking by adding fruit, nuts, seeds or any powders your heart desires!
Everyone needs a perfect basic overnight oats recipe in their lives, especially during the upcoming cooler months!
They’re creamy, comforting, delish, energizing & full of good for you ingredients! I topped mine with peach, bluebs, almond buttah & a drizzle of pumpkin & sesame seeds!
P.S. If you add extra powders or protein to the oats, make sure to increase your liquid proportion by approx. 3 tbsp.
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk
- 1 tsp. chia, hemp or flax seeds
- 1/2 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- Ceylon cinnamon for drizzling
TO MAKE THEM:
- The night before, simply add all the oat ingredients to a small container or jar & mix.
- Refrigerate overnight to firm up. In the AM & add toppings!
- If you prefer warm oats, you can also warm them over medium-low heat for a few minutes.