Did you guys know that mushrooms are actually an amazing source of plant-based protein?! I didn’t know that until pretty recently!
In just 1 cup you get 3G of protein, not to mention fibre, antioxidants, B vitamins & selenium, which supports immunity, prevents damage to cells & tissues, boosts cognitive function & is great for the skin!
BTW, I know… I eat a lot of veggies. But hey, I didn’t choose the veggie life, the veggie life chose me, kay?
- 2 heads broccoli (just the florets)
- 1 large box mushrooms, whole
- 1/4 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup organic red wine vinegar
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Black pepper
- A.Vogel Herbamare sea salt & organic dried herb seasoning
- 1.5 tsp. garlic powder
- Splash yacon syrup
- Add your veggies to a large bowl & season with all the ingredients. Toss to coat.
- Preheat oven to 425F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the veggies on the baking sheet & roast for 25 minutes until tops are browned & crispy.