I don’t know about you guys but the recent weather has me hyped up for fall & inspired me to make a DIY pumpkin spice blend for baking, coffee, chillies, soups, roasted veggies, toast & smoothies! It takes literally 2 minutes & you can use it in & on anything!
- 3 tbsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. all spice
- 1.5-2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
TO MAKE IT: Just add all the ingredients to a bowl, mix & store in a spice jar or glass container!
And just because I love y’all so much, here’s some inspo for how you can use it to make no-bake vegan protein balls!
I think these are the chewiest protein balls I ever made, not to mention they literally taste like a pumpkin spice latte! The best part about them is how simple & minimal the ingredients are – just 5 ingredients, mix, roll & devour!
- 2 cups vegan protein powder (I used Botanica Health sprouted & fermented perfect vanilla protein)
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 6 tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp. organic coconut or date sugar
- 1/2 tbsp. my homemade DIY pumpkin spice blend (recipe on my feed)
- Pinch sea salt
TO MAKE (20-22 bites):
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl & mix with your hands until fully combined & no protein powder is leftover.
- Use a tbsp. to portion the bites & place on a plate. Sprinkle with some extra pumpkin spice.
- Place in the fridge to firm up & enjoy
- You can also freeze them to preserve freshness & slightly thaw before eating!