Guys… this recipe is BEYOND delish & BEYOND simple! Not to mention, it’s so nutritious!
Full of healthy fats, fibre & plant protein, you can’t go wrong with these babies whether you have ‘em for lunch or dinner, they’ll fill you up & satisfy your tastebuds!
If quinoa ain’t your jam, you can literally stuff them with ANYTHING! Buckwheat, couscous, barely, sweet potato mash, ground chicken or turkey, chopped tofu or tempeh, eggs, tuna… the possibilities are endless!
- 8-9 mini bell peppers, tops chopped off
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 3 green onions
- 4 radish
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast or Parmesan
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp. chipotle powder
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp. dried chives
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 cup raw unsalted cashews
- 3 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Prep the quinoa according to package directions. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with aluminum or parchment paper.
- Cut the tops off the peppers & place them on the baking sheet.
- Add all the quinoa mixture ingredients to a large bowl & mix until combined.
- Stuff the peppers with the quinoa mix, spray with avocado or coconut oil spray & roast for 25 minutes.
- Once roasted, broil on high for 2-3 minutes to get outsides charred & crispy.
Remove from the oven & enjoy!