Another day, another batch of roasted veggies… nothing new here!
- 1 box white mushrooms
- 6 mini eggplants or 2 large ones
- 1/4 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. raw coconut vinegar
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. dried rosemary
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- Season the veggies in a large bowl & toss to coat.
- Preheat the oven to 400F & line a baking sheet with aluminium foil.
- Place the seasoned veggies on the baking sheet, roast for 25 minutes then broil on high for 2-3 minutes to get them extra crispy & browned.