You can prep this snack in advance & freeze or refrigerate them to take the texture from 100 to 200 real quick!
You can even drizzle on some melted dark chocolate, dip them in chocolate or melt your nut butter with chocolate if you want a sweeter treat!
- 12-14 dates, pitted
- About 1/3 cup nut butter (presuming you stuff each date with 1 heaping tsp.)
- 12-14 raw nuts of choice (I used cashews)
- Ceylon cinnamon & Celtic sea salt for drizzling
- Pit your dates & place them on a plate. Gently shape them so that it creates a “bowl” like shape to make stuffing them easier.
- Add the nut butter to each date then gently press the cashews in, top with cinnamon & sea salt.
- Freeze for at least an hour & enjoy!
- You can store them in an airtight container once frozen to keep them fresh.