I don’t know about you babes but with fall around the corner, I’m all about the pumpkin, cinnamon, sweet potato & starchy comforting veggies!
Here’s how I make a killer creamy, delicious, nutritious & super versatile sweet potato mash! I guarantee you everyone will LOVE it & nobody will believe you when you tell them it contains no butter or dairy!
Btw, the roast on these babes is so perfect that you might just have to scoop some potato out & enjoy them as is! Yes… they’re THAT tempting!
- 3 large sweet potatoes, halved lengthwise
- Coconut oil spray
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk OR 2 tbsp. avocado oil & 2 tbsp. almond milk
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- A few pinches cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1-2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- Preheat oven to 425F & line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray with coconut or avocado oil spray.
- Place the potatoes on the baking sheet face down & roast at 425F for 55-60 minutes until tops are browned & crispy.
- Remove from the oven & let cool.
- Add the flesh of the potatoes & the rest of the ingredients to your blender & blend until combined & creamy.
- Add more liquid if you want to thin it out.