Goin’ up on a Friday with these sautéed garlicky smoky greens!
The 2 ways I like to preserve my greens when they’re reaching the end of their life is to either freeze them for smoothies or sauté them with some vinegars & spices! Today, I was feeling the sauté!
I used spinach & kale & threw in some cilantro & green onions because that’s what I had on hand! I recommend using whatever you’ve got so that nothing goes to waste! Any combination of greens will work great here, so one less thing to worry about there!
- 1 large box fresh spinach
- 1/2 bunch kale
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1.5 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a large skillet & heat over medium-high heat.
- Sauté for about 5-6 minutes, until greens turn dark & wilted.