Use this recipe to make a refreshingly green delish matcha latte that won’t give you jitters if you’re sensitive to coffee & that’ll sustain your focus & energy levels or you can make it warm if you’re feeling something a bit more comforting & cozy!
- 1/3 cup homemade hazelnut milk
- 1 + 1/3 cups water
- 1 tsp. organic ceremonial grade matcha
- 1 tsp. ashwagandha root powder
- 1 tsp. chaga
- Ceylon cinnamon
- Huge handful or 2 of ice (& more once it’s ready)
- OPTIONAL: A few splashes pure organic maple syrup, yacon syrup or manuka honey (only if you aren’t heating it)
- Add the ingredients to your blender & blend until combined.
- Add more ice & top with cinnamon or a few splashes of sweetener & enjoy!