These babies are similar to my oatmeal flax cookies but I changed up a few of the ingredients to make a softer & chewier chocolate chunk cookie!
- 1 & 1/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1/4 cup raw organic unpasteurized honey
- 1 vegan dark chocolate bar crumbled
- 1/4 cup flaxseed (always ground)
- 1/2 cup organic creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp. Celtic sea salt
- 1 large mashed banana (the riper the better!)
- 2 tbsp. organic coconut oil (softened)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. The cookies will spread a bit so make sure to plan accordingly!
- Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl & mix until combined.
- Spray the baking sheet with a bit of coconut oil & use a tbsp. to drop the batter into the baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until tops are browned. The cookies will look a bit soft and under-cooked but don’t worry – they’ll firm up as they cool!