I used to be a sucker for chocolate (who are we kidding? I still am.. #NOSHAME) but now I’m also a sucker for veggies (especially when they’re seasoned with cumin & garlic!).
TO MAKE THESE BABIES:
- Preheat oven to 400F & line a baking sheet with aluminum or parchment.
- Wash & chop 1/2 head cauliflower, 1 package of mushrooms, 5-6 bell peppers, 1 medium zucchini & 1 medium white onion & add them to a large bowl.
- Season with 1/4 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar, 1/4 cup red wine vinegar, 1 tsp. cumin, 2 tsp. minced garlic, Herbamare organic herbs & sea salt blend, a few pinches of cayenne & toss to coat.
- Place the veggies on the baking sheet & roast for 28-30 minutes.
- Once roasted, broil on high for 3-4 minutes but watch closely!