Here’s a fun way to change up your breaky game just in time for fall! There’s something about the change in season that makes me crave all the creamy, comforting & warm recipes & this one is all that & more! Super easy to make (especially if you have some cooked grains meal-prepped), satisfying, low sugar (depending what you top it with),nutritious & delicious!
BTW, you can also swap the quinoa for buckwheat, freekeh or steel cut oats!
- 1/3 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup homemade nut milk (I used hazelnut)
- 1/4 cup water (or more milk for creamier quinoa)
- 1/2 tbsp. ashwagandha root powder
- Splash yacon syrup
- Ceylon cinnamon
- Toppings of choice: I used banana, peach, hemp hearts & dried organic unsweetened mulberries
- Prep your quinoa or other grain of choice, if it isn’t already meal prepped.
- Add the quinoa to a small skillet with the milk, water, yacon syrup, ashwagandha & cinnamon.
- Cook over medium heat until liquid is absorbed & quinoa is creamy.
Top with desired toppings & devour!