If this isn’t a beautiful stack of CHUNKY BRAIN-BOOSTING BANANA PANCAKES 🥞🍌, then I don’t know what is!!!!
This is the PERFECT (& I mean, perfect) weekend brunch guaranteed to put a smile on the faces of your entire family!
They’re naturally sweetened with chunky diced banana, coconut sugar + a bit of pure vanilla, packed with fibre & protein, vegan, loaded with brain-boosting energizing brain octane oil, gluten-free, fluffy, thick, satisfying & so delish you’d never believe they were THIS healthy!
They’re also really easy to make – no blender or mixer necessary!
PRO TIP: Pour the batter into the skillet by portioning it out with a measuring cup! This way, you get evenly sized pancakes that also cook evenly & to perfection!
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1-2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 2.5 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 tbsp. Brain Octane oil or coconut oil
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla
- 2 small bananas, finely diced
- Toppings: hemp hearts, berries, banana, Ceylon cinnamon & yacon syrup
- Add the ingredients to a large bowl (except the banana) & mix until a batter is formed. Gently fold in the bananas.
- Heat 1 or 2 large skillets over medium-high heat & spray with coconut oil.
- Once the pans are heated, use a 1/3 cup to portion the batter & drop it gently into the pans.
- Cook over medium heat for about 3-4 minutes, then flip & cook for another 2-3 minutes until pancakes are browned & fluffy & edges are firm.
- Remove from the heat, add toppings & enjoy!