The verdict is in… the sissy & my Cielo Studios fam approved of these VEGAN OATMEAL PEANUT BUTTER CRUNCH COOKIES & y’all should trust them because they’re basically my assistant taste testers for most of my recipes!
They’re made with very simple ingredients you most probably have on hand (so yes, that means you can make them NOW), delicious, sweet, crunchy, nutty, kid-friendly, nutritious, crumbly on the outside + moist, chewy & decadent on the inside & a great way to satisfy a sweet tooth or curb sugar cravings (PSA: they also make for a great naturally sweet treat if you’re trying to slowly cut packaged / refined foods + sugars!)
- 2 1/2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 2/3 cup date sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 6 tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 1 cup organic crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2-1 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Pinch Himalayan salt
- Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl & mix until a batter is formed. You’ll need to get your hands in there!
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Shape the batter into cookies of your desired size (I made 24) & place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven & let cool on the baking sheet. Don’t worry if they’re a bit soft when they come out – they’ll firm as they cool!