It’s no secret that I have an obsession with roasted vegetables, so it’s ALSO no surprise that I just roasted a massive batch of them!
As always, I kept the seasonings super simple; it’s all about the ROAST – my go-to formula is to roast them at 425F for 25-30 minutes & then to broil them to get the outsides super crispy & charred for anywhere between 3-5 minutes.
I love having a bunch of these meal prepped because they’re so easy to add into recipes (salads, bowls, pasta, sandwiches) or even just to munch on as a side dish or as is as a snack.
- 1 large eggplant
- 2 heads broccoli
- 1 head cauliflower
- 20-30 Brussels sprouts
- 1/3 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1.5 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1.5 tbsp. dried chives
- Himalayan salt + black pepper to taste
- FOR DRIZZLING: Fresh lemon
- Add the veggies to a large mixing bowl & season with the seasonings. Toss to coat.
- Preheat oven to 425F & line a baking sheet with aluminum/parchment paper.
- Place the veggies on the baking sheet, roast for 25-30 minutes at 425F & then broil on high for 3-5 minutes. WATCH CLOSELY so they don’t burn!