Serious question: what’s better than an overflowing bowl of freshly sautéed taco-spiced veggies?! RIGHT???? They legit taste like tacos. Not even kidding!
I used Fody Foods taco spice blend, made with only clean ingredients, garlic + onion free (so it’s great for those who deal with IBS or other gut health/digestive issues), gut-friendly, low FODMAP + certified gluten-free!
It also makes life so easy because you don’t need to add much else to your recipes, not even salt! And to make this recipe even MORE anti-inflammatory, I threw on some apple cider + coconut vinegar, both of which help maintain healthy pH levels, reduce bloating + inflammation + provide tons of beneficial enzymes.
I think you all know that roasted veggies are a staple for me. I use them in bowls, pasta dishes, salads, sandwiches or wraps * even munch on them as is!
- 1 large pack mushrooms
- 6 bell peppers
- 1/2 large eggplant
- 1 large zucchini
- 1.5 tbsp. Fody Foods taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup coconut vinegar
- FOR GARNISH: Dried chives + fresh lemon juice
- Add the veggies to a large skillet + season with all the ingredients (except garnish). Toss to coat.
- Heat over medium-high heat + sauté stirring every now + then for about 7-8 minutes, until veggies are cooked through but still kinda crispy!
- Remove from the heat, let cool slightly, drizzle lemon + chives & enjoy!