Veggies don’t have to be boring! It’s all about how you season *+ spice them! These carrots are crispy, crunchy, full of flavour + so nutritious!
- 1 2lb. bag carrots, peeled + sliced thin
- 1/4 cup coconut vinegar
- 1/4 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1.5-2 tbsp. Kozlik’s dill Dijon mustard
- Celtic sea salt + black pepper
- 10 dried lemongrass sticks-
- Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Toss to coat.
- Preheat oven to 400F & line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the carrots on the baking sheet + roast for 30 minutes.
- Once roasted, broil on high for 5-7 minutes, until browned + crispy on the outside.