Guys, I have no words for this flavourful, delicious, rich, fresh, nutritious, simple, easy, creamy, CHEESY, light + satisfying soup except OHMAHGAWD!
Since it’s a cold soup, you don’t have any cooking to do; just add the ingredients to your blender, blend + add your fave toppings!
It’s gluten, dairy, sugar + oil free, full of healthy fats + plant protein! I used my homemade almond/cashew cream to thicken it but you can use greek yogurt if you prefer! And of course, I topped it off with my homemade crispy sweet potato chips, some ground flax + vegan parm!
Cucumbers are amazing for so many reasons – they’re full of antioxidants + vitamin C, fibre for gut health & they hydrate the body but also the skin, so they’re great for keeping the skin glowy, plump, healthy, clear & reducing puffiness. I obviously threw in cherry tomatoes because VITAMIN A & I also love the way they blend with cucumbers & balsamic – it’s like a salad in soup form, literally!
You’re going to love me so much when you see how easy this soup is to make & how it can legit be on your table ready to devour in just 5 MINUTES! It makes for a great side dish or appetizer or can even be served as a meal if you top it with some healthy fats & good carbs/protein! I topped mine with sweet potato chips, flaxseed & nutritional yeast.
- 1/2 cup water (or vegetable broth)
- 1/2 cup organic balsamic vinegar
- 7 small cucumbers (skin on)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 white onion
- 3/4 cup cashew cream/Greek yogurt or sour cream
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1-2 tbsp. dried rosemary or other dried herb of choice
- 1 tbsp. nutritional yeast or Parmesan
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- Juice from one lemon
- Add all the ingredients to your blender & blend for about 5-6 minutes, until combined & creamy.