If I told you that you could make THIS sorbet with just 3 INGREDIENTS, how much would you love me?!
A lot, right?
This sorbet sounds too good to be true but it’s real life, I swear!
- No coconut milk, whipping cream, nut butter, dairy or refined sugar necessary!
- So easy – ready in minutes (+ freeze time!)
- Healthy yet so satisfying
- Naturally sweet
- Totally customizable – you can switch up the fruit, use honey or maple syrup, add cinnamon or cacao powder, throw in adaptogens or swap the lemon for fresh orange or lime juice!
- 5-6 fresh mangoes (or use approx. 8 cups frozen mango)
- Juice from one large fresh lemon
- 2 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- Add the ingredients to the blender + blend until smooth + creamy. It should look like soft-serve ice cream.
- Put the mixture in a container + freeze for at least 4 hours, until frozen + firm.
- Remove from the freezer about 5-10 minutes before you’re ready to eat it to let it thaw a bit!