If you’ve never added mashed banana to your overnight oats, you haven’t lived. K, maybe I’m exaggerating. But seriously, it makes the oats so creamy + thick, not to mention it adds even more fibre, potassium + antioxidants!
Here’s a really easy breakfast idea you can prep the night before so that breaky isn’t a hassle in the morning if you’ve got an earty start, a busy day ahead or simply wan a breakfast that tastes like banana bread in oatmeal form!!!
- 1/3 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup homemade flax milk
- 1/2 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. creamy cashew butter
- 1/3-1/2 mashed banana
- OPTIONAL: 1 tsp. pure organic maple syrup or raw honey
- TOPPINGS: Blackberries, organic raw unsweetened golden berries, Ceylon cinnamon, raspberries, ground flax
- Add all the ingredients except the toppings to a small container & mix until combined.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, remove from the fridge, gently stir + add toppings.