I made this large batch chocolate protein chia pudding last night & OhMyGoodness is it ever BOMB! It literally tastes like heaven. I honestly have no other words to describe it but that!
It’s thick, rich, creamy, full of fibre, protein + antioxidants, anti-inflammatory Ceylon cinnamon + tons of magnesium, iron + calcium! I topped it off with banana, dried goji berries, + blueberries!
PRO TIP: Make a large batch on Sunday or at the beginning of the week & have healthy breakfast all week! It’s a great + easy way to stay on track!
PSA: You can swap the protein powder with any collagen or adaptogen powder of your choice or just add 2 extra tbsp. raw cacao powder!
- 1/3 cup organic chia seeds
- 1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp. raw organic cacao powder
- 2 tbsp. Botanica Health vegan vanilla perfect protein
- 1 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- 2 tsp. pure organic vanilla
- Add the chia pudding ingredients to a large container (you’ll need to whisk so make sure it’s deep enough!) + whisk until combined. It’ll start to thicken but still look liquidy. It’ll thicken overnight.
- Cover + place in the fridge overnight to firm up.
- In the morning, portion out your serving + top with desired toppings!
- Enjoy! 🙂