Let’s be honest, traditional gluten-free bread isn’t that great, especially when it comes to texture. This one, on the other hand, is FIRE & it’s also not cardboard… because let’s be real, traditional gluten-free bread is cardboard.
I feel like so many people are skeptical about making bread at home because they think it’s such a complicated process – well guess what? THIS BREAD WILL CHANGE YOUR PERCEPTION & ROCK YOUR TASTEBUDS & KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF!!!!
- it’s easy AF – no kneading/rising/mixer necessary! Just one bowl!
- high protein + fibre
- dairy, gluten, oil, refined sugar + yeast free
- filling + nutritious
- delicious nutty flavour
- slices + toasts perfectly
- works with sweet + savoury meals
- added dose of healthy fats
- thick enough for sandwiches, grilled cheese, nut butter/avo toast or to dip in olive oil + balsamic
- soft on the inside, crusty on the outside, not dry, spongy or overly chewy like most GF bread
- customizable – throw in/top with any nuts/seeds of choice
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 tbsp. almond flour (swap for extra tbsp. corn starch if nut-free)
- 1 tbsp. non-GMO corn starch (or tapioca flour)
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup water
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- TOPPING: 1/2 tbsp. sesame seeds + 1/2 tbsp. chia seeds
- Avocado oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a loaf pan with parchment/aluminum. Spray it with avocado oil
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl & mix well
- Add the wet ingredients & mix again until combined
- Add the batter to loaf pan & bake for 50 minutes, until risen + knife comes out clean
- Let cool completely before slicing/storing
- It’ll keep well in the fridge for a few days but I keep mine in the freezer to preserve freshness + use it as I want it!
- ENJOY! 🙂