Greens for breaky? YAS.
The catechins in matcha are energy-boosting + full of antioxidants, which naturally help boost immunity, fight inflammation + provide a good dose of nourishment for the skin!
These oats are ready in legit 5 minutes, rich, creamy, thick, delicious, nutritious & totally warm & comforting! They really are the recipe for a perfect breaky!
- 1/3 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup homemade cashew milk
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp. organic ceremonial-grade matcha
- 1/2 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- TOPPINGS: Banana, plum, flax * chia seeds
- Add all the ingredients, except the toppings to a small skillet & heat over over medium-low heat. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT to cook over medium-low heat so you don’t overheat the matcha + destroy its health benefits.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring consistently, until all liquid is absorbed + oats are creamy & thick.
- Add toppings & enjoy!