This smoothie is the definition of texture goals! It’s thick, rich + creamy, full of naturally sweet flavour balanced out with some fresh greens, chia seeds for fibre, bee pollen + açai for vitamin C + antioxidants + frozen cauliflower for added fibre + thickness!
Tart cherries are an amazing source of natural melatonin, antioxidants, vitamin C + amazing for muscle recovery + preventing delayed onset muscle soreness (aka the fancy words for when you get sore post-workout!). Always make sure to buy DARK TART cherries & not SWEET TART cherries as the dark ones are the ones most researched for all their health benefits.
- 1/2 cup frozen dark tart cherries
- 1/2 cup fresh kale
- 1/2 tbsp. bee pollen
- 1 tbsp. açai powder
- 1/2 cup homemade cashew milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tbsp. chia seeds
- Splash pure organic vanilla extract
- 1 scoop vegan Botanica Health perfect protein (vanilla)
- 4-5 chunks steamed then frozen cauliflower
- Toppings: bee pollen, Ceylon cinnamon + pomegranate
- Add the ingredients to your blender & blend until combined + creamy. Add more water or milk to thin it out.
- Add toppings & enjoy!