Guys… you need to get your hands on the Bob’s Red Mill creamy buckwheat cereal! It makes the creamiest, thickest, warm + velvety smooth bowl ever… and then you can go crazy with the toppings! It’s ready in minutes & has 5g protein, 2g fibre, 10% RDV iron + 4% RDV calcium per 1/4 cup serving!
When you do get your hands on it, here’s a really yummy breaky idea full of protein, good carbs, fibre, antioxidants, vitamin C + topped off with healthy fats!
- 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill creamy buckwheat
- 1/4 cup homemade cashew milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- TOPPINGS: Banana, ceylon cinnamon, pomegranate, chia seeds + creamy cashew butter
- Add the buckwheat, water + cashew milk to a small skillet + bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, stir & let simmer for about 4-5 minutes, until creamy + liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from the heat, add toppings + enjoy!