Long name. Amazing results. 😂
Guys, these cookies are another level of scrumptious!!!!!
These cookies are so soft, fluffy + chewy that they remind me of cake or muffins! The chocolate chunks add just the right amount of decadence to make the PERFECT cookie!
I hope you love this simple recipe as much as I do! I’m almost certain you will!
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup Bulletproof MCT oil OR melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup pure organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- Pinch Celtic sea salt
- Your fave vegan dark chocolate bar, in chunks
- 4 tbsp. flax + 3/4 cup water) OR 2 free-run eggs
- Coconut oil cooking spray
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl & mix until combined + incorporated. The batter will look fluffy!
- Preheat the oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with parchment or aluminum foil.
- Lightly spray it with coconut oil spray.
- Shape the batter into cookies & gently flatten them to desired size. They wont spread much!
- Bake at 350 for 28-30 minutes until tops + edges are golden brown. Remove from the oven & let cool completely before lifting off the baking sheet & then transfer to a rack to cool completely – they’re fragile!
- Store in the fridge to keep them freshest! Enjoy!