Sometimes, I seriously ask myself how I haven’t turned into a roasted vegetable (if I could, I think I’d choose a carrot: long + lean).
No but seriously, all jokes aside, here’s another simple + easy recipe that’s full of flavour, but with minimal ingredients: best of both worlds!
Going plant-based means I prep a batch of veggies at least twice, if not three times a week & I ain’t mad at it. They’re the best for snacking, adding to bowls, salads + having as a side dish with my meals! PLUS, they’re a great way to consume anti-inflammatory vinegars & spices & detoxifying chlorophyll-rich dried & fresh herbs on the reg.
- 1 bag carrots, cut into rounds
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into rounds
- 2 large white onions, sliced
- 1 head cauliflower, just the florets
- 20 Brussels sprouts
- 1/3 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup raw coconut vinegar
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 heaping tbsp. dried parsley flakes
- Sea salt + black pepper to taste
- A fewdried Lemongrass sticks for added flavour + nutrition
- OPTIONAL: A splash of yacon or maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 400F & line a baking sheet with aluminum or parchment paper.
- Place the veggies in a large bowl & season. Toss to coat.
- Place the veggies on the baking sheet & roast for 25-30 minutes until browned & cooked through but still crunchy (I do 25 min.).
- Broil on high for 5 minutes for crispier veggies.
- ENJOY! 🙂