They’re easy to make, great for on the go snacking, pre/post workout energy boosts, just the right amount of crumbly on the outside + so moist & chewy on the inside!
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp. organic peppermint extract
- 1 tbsp. pure organic maple syrup
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp. plant-based milk of choice (or half half with water)
- 1/4 cup uncooked organic quinoa
- 1/4 cup creamy cashew butter
- Add all the ingredients, except the cashew butter to a mixing bowl.
- Mix until combined + incorporated. It might be a bit crumbly but that’s where the cashew butter comes in.
- Add the cashew butter & mix again until a cookie batter is formed & no flour or grains are leftover.
- Use a tbsp. to portion out the balls or shape them in the size you wish! You can also add the batter to a loaf pan, refrigerate them to firm up + make individually packaged bars if you prefer.
- Place the balls on a plate + refrigerate for at least an hour to firm up. Store in an airtight container.
- ENJOY 🙂