Have you ever sautéed veggies with salsa?
Me neither… until today!
And oh my goodness!!! I can’t believe this is my first time! If you’re a fan of Mexican food, you’ll LOVE these veggies! The salsa, cayenne + garlic powder gives them the perfect Mexican kick with a bit of spice & they’re so full of flavour that that’s really all you need!
I sautéed Brussels, peppers, broccoli + shallots, but you can use this seasoning on just about any veggie combo of your choice! Serve these in bowls, salads, chopped into wraps or sandwiches or as a side with your fave protein & grain!
- 2 heads broccoli, just the florets
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 shallot, diced
- About 20-25 Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1/3 cup organic medium salsa
- 1/4 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Sea salt + black pepper to taste
- Add the veggies to a bowl & season.
- Toss to coat the veggies in the seasoning.
- Add the veggies to a large skillet & heat over medium-high heat. Sauté until cooked through, but still crunchy, about 7-10 minutes!
- Remove from the heat & enjoy!