I swear this is a coconut watermelon smoothie, but the adaptogens decided to take over. You know what they say, don’t judge a book by its cover… the colour may not be beautiful bright & pink but let me tell you, the colour doesn’t do it justice because this smoothie is BOMBBBBBB!! Anyway… I’ll take a dose of stress + anxiety relief over a really pink smoothie!
This smoothie is loaded with:
- brain-boosting energizing + metabolism revving coconut
- watermelon for fibre, vitamin C + rehydration
- chaga + ashwagandha for anxiety relief, energy + hormone balancing
- cinnamon to fight inflammation
- chia seeds for fibre, healthy fats + balanced blood sugar
- sea buckthorn berries for skin + gut health, natural collagen production + anti-inflammatory omega 7 fatty acids.
this smoothie is #GOALS!!!!
- 1 cup frozen watermelon chunks
- 1/2 cup sea buckthorn berries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. Chaga
- 1 tbsp. Ashwagandha
- 1 tsp. Raw organic coconut butter
- 1/2 tbsp. Organic chia seeds
- TOPPINGS: Unsweetened shredded coconut + chia seeds
HOW?: Add the ingredients to your blender, blend, top & enjoy! 🙂