In case you haven’t noticed, I’ve been obsessed with using almond flour in my raw + baked recipes because the light but nutty flavour it gives is just beyond + it’s a great way to get more healthy fats!
If you want to see some of my other recipes that incorporate almond flour, here’s some inspo with direct links:
- Vegan Almond Flour Cinnamon Apple Crumble Muffins & Why You Don’t Need To Load Up On Sugar To Make A Delish Treat!
- Raw Vegan Protein Cookie Batter Blondies a.k.a. LEGIT Cookie Dough!
- 5-Ingredient Almond Flour Coconut Butter Goji Cookies a.k.a. Talk About A Superfood Cookie (Oh & Banana Bread, In Cookie Form!)
- The Chewiest Almond Flour Cookies On This Planet!
- Grain-Free & Vegan 6-Ingredient Banana Bread a.k.a. Your New Fave Recipe!
- Gluten-Free & Maca Maple Almond Flour Cookies a.k.a. The Chewiest Almond Flour Cookies On This Planet Version 2.0!
NOW, BACK TO THESE BABIES. Almond flour + the addition of almond butter makes these babes even more delicious & chewy! And of course… I had to add chocolate for sweet tooth decadence!
They’re vegan, gluten-free, paleo + refined sugar free. All you need is 1 bowl, no food processor & a LOVE for protein-rich energy balls that are so good, they double as dessert!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup vegan protein powder
- 2 tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 1 dairy-free dark chocolate bar, in chunks
- 3/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup pure organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl & mix until combined & incorporated. You’ll want to use your hands to make sure there is no leftover flour.
- Portion the batter using a tbsp. or cooke scoop & shape into desired size.
- Place the bites on a plate & refrigerate to firm up for about an hour.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer. They last longer in the freezer, but it all depends the texture you prefer.