This chick loves a good filter but I’m talking to y’all about a concealer & it’s only fair that you see the REAL result of the Too Faced Born This Way concealer, no enhancement!
Concealer is one of the very few makeup products I can’t live without. Sista has had her fair share of dark circles & has tried QUITE A FEW (to say the very least) concealers.
For me, the right one:
- provides medium to full coverage (if I’m using concealer, it’s to conceal SOMETHING)
- has the ability to revive + brighten tired eyes.
- has a dewy finish without looking oily
- conceals dark circles but not to the point where it’s excessive or caked on
- most importantly, wears well throughout the day (sweaty workouts included) without turning flaky, grey or dry.
THIS ONE DOES IT ALL! I fell in love with it from the first day I used it! You can get it at Sephora. I got shade WARM SAND (made with tan/golden undertones in mind).
BONUS: The bottle is a lot bigger than most concealers so you really get a good bang for your buck!